Friday, September 23, 2016

I saw, standing in front of me, monsters…

I saw, standing in front of me, monsters… Many times.
I didn’t greet them. I didn’t acknowledge them. I didn’t utter one word to them.
I strived to pretend that I didn’t identify them.
No longer able to bear my ignorance to their existence,
Filled with annoyance and despair they steered clear of me.


 I saw, standing in front of me, human beings… No more than one time
But this time, I introduced myself to them. I greeted them. I happily conversed with them.
Surprisingly, day after day they started to talk to me

And we became a part of a bond that can never be replaced.

=============================================

ఎదుటివ్యక్తిలో రాక్షసుడిని చూసాను .....చాలాసార్లు .....,కానీ పలకరించలేదు ,పట్టించుకోలేదు ,మాట్లాడలేదు .....అసలు ఎవరో తెలియనట్లే ప్రవర్తించా .....నేను చేసే నిర్లక్ష్యం భరించలేక విసిగి ,వేసారి నా ముందుకు రావడమే మానేసాడు ..........

ఎదుటివ్యక్తిలో మనిషిని చూసా .....ఒక్కసారే .....,కానీ నేనే పరిచయం చేసుకున్నా ,పలకరించా ,మాట్లాడా .........విచిత్రంగా రోజూ నన్ను పలకరించడం మొదలు పెట్టాడు ....మేమిద్దరం మంచి స్నేహితులుగా మారిపోయాం .....!!



No comments:

Post a Comment