Friday, September 23, 2016

ఒక బంధం వచ్చింది .... A relationship has approached me....

A relationship has approached me
It said, “I’ll be a part of your life”
“Will you become my life?” I asked.
After a while it left, leaving its life behind.
I watched as it departed my life filled with sorrow.
___________________________________________

Yet another relationship entered my life
It said, “I’ll hold onto you.”
“Shall I devote my life to your embrace?’
Eventually its stubbornness caused for it to abandon me as well.
I started to wonder.
_____________________________________________

A different relationship has arrived
It said, “I will tie myself to you.”
“Can I wrap myself around you?” I requested.
After sometime the tie itself has loosened and disappeared.
I searched my heart for the answer
______________________________________________

One more relationship advanced me
“It was I who has commanded for all of the other relationships to perish!” it exclaimed.
“May I at least know your name?” I asked in hope to find the answer to the destruction of all of my relationships.
I look into its eyes: I see no regret for what it has done to my life.
It snickers and says, “Money relationship.”

===========================================

ఒక బంధం వచ్చింది .... బంధువు అవుతాను అంది .... ప్రాణం కావా అని అడిగా ....కొంతకాలం తర్వాత, ....ప్రాణాలే వదిలి వెళ్ళిపోయింది .....
బాధగా చూశా ................

మరో బంధం వచ్చింది ......అల్లుకు పోతాను అంది .... పందిరి కానా అని అడిగా ...కొంతకాలం తర్వాత ,......అలిగి వెళ్ళిపోయింది ....
ఆలోచించి చూశా ......

వేరొక బంధం వచ్చింది .....ముడివేసుకుంటాను అంది ....పెనవేసుకోనా అని అడిగా ....కొంతకాలం తర్వాత, ....ముడి వీడి పోయింది ....
అర్ధం కోసం చూశా .....

మరొక బంధం వచ్చింది ........అన్ని బంధాలను వెళ్లి పొమ్మని శాసించింది నేనే అంది .....పేరు చెప్పవా అని అడిగా, .....'ఆర్ధిక బంధం" అంది
.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment